A redevelopment has been proposed for 350 Bloor Street East.
City of Toronto > Planning & Development > Application Details > 350 Bloor St E located here.
7. On October 10, 2023 many updates posted to above Application Details. Use above link to access.
6. On July 5, 2023 the City of Toronto Chief Planner submitted the “350 Bloor Street East – Notice of Intention to Designate a Property under Part IV, Section 29 of the Ontario Heritage Act”. This document can be found here.
5. On February 21, 2023; Toronto Ward 11 Councillor Dianne Saxe hosted a working group for this redevelopment. For more information, refer to her February newsletter which can be accessed via her website here.
4. On January 24, 2023, BENA submitted comments to the Community Planner, City of Toronto. Click here to review the full submission.
3. On December 12, 2022, the City of Toronto held a public meeting to review the proposed redevelopment.
2. On December 5, 2022, after submission to the city, a BENA town hall was held to provide a forum for questions and answers. Click here to review the full document.
1. In mid-2022, BENA was informed that a redevelopment will be proposed for 350 Bloor Street East.